Confidex introduces the Crosswave Neo for Reliable, High Volume Logistics
Crosswave Neo, the latest of Confidex’s Go family of RFID label products, was designed to solve problems of today’s RFID market. Crosswave Neo combines its patented dual-dipole behavior with the latest generation IC — the new Impinj M730 RAIN RFID tag chip, providing both high performance and improved tag readability.
Its dual-dipole behavior enables reliable, fast reads in high volume, even when the label orientation varies. As a result, fast moving labels can be read at 360 degrees, without concern for the orientation of packages or cartons.
However, unlike traditional dual-dipole RFID labels, the Crosswave Neo does not require the dual-port IC for omni-directional reading. Instead, Crosswave Neo provides constant 360-degree reading performance and polarization with a single port, from any and all orientations, even when using linear reader antennas.
The new Impinj M730 tag chip helps Crosswave Neo to deliver high performance and reliability, while engineered to provide the best cost benefits.
- Omni-directional reading
- Label can be read from any orientation, can be used with standard single-port ICs.
- IC availability
- M730 enhanced availability.
- Cost efficient
- The label structure and materials enable cost efficient pricing.
- Crosswave Neo M730 is more sensitive than some other designs using dual-port ICs.
- Good read range on both plastic and cardboard.
- The label can be encoded and printed with standard printers
- Size options
- Available in three different label sizes.
Do you want more information about the Confidex Crosswave Neo? Please contact us.
Back to news