Impinj R700 Enterprise-Grade RAIN RFID Reader for Next-Gen IoT Solutions
The Impinj R700 reader is designed to support global enterprise RAIN deployments that need high performance and reliability. IoT developers can easily build and deploy customized solutions with developer friendly APIs, versatile, standardized connections, and support for up to 32 antennas with the new Impinj R700 antenna hub.
The Impinj R700 reader builds on the heritage of the Impinj Speedway reader family with an all-new internal and external design. With fast, accurate reading of small, global RAIN RFID tags, the Impinj R700 advances the performance of use cases including threshold transitions and inventory.
Impinj R700 features include the following:
- –92 dBm receive sensitivity enables reading smaller, global RAIN RFID tags at high speed for demanding use cases such as RAIN-based loss prevention.
- 1 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM, and Gigabit Ethernet allow developers to deploy sophisticated on-reader tag-processing algorithms that leverage low-latency connectivity to enterprise IoT applications.
- Support for up to 32 antennas with one-wire antenna connectivity facilitates large-scale system deployments.
- Integrated, standardized connectors provide rich support for external peripherals.
- Secure, upgradable Linux operating system, encrypted software image, and a secure software boot with chain-of-trust prevents unauthorized software execution and addresses the demanding security needs of enterprise customers.
Why Use Impinj R700
Deliver Industry-Leading Performance
Best receive sensitivity, powerful edge processing, and high-speed network connectivity enable fast, accurate reading of small, global RAIN RFID tags and open up new use cases.
Simplify RAIN Deployments with IoT Edge Device
Speed time-to-solution with increased on-reader memory and the Impinj IoT device interface to easily connect applications to configure, control, and
consume RAIN data.
Meet Demands of Next-Generation RAIN Solutions
Future-proof investments in RAIN RFID and next-gen tag chips with performance, reliability, and deployment simplicity for enterprise-grade solutions.
Do you want more information about the Impinj R700, want to become an Impinj partner or want to receive a quotation? Please contact us.Back to news