Almere, The Netherlands, - October September 4, 2021
SensThys Inc., provides customers with IIoT solutions seamlessly integrating a variety of sensors with high security features. Today SensThys announced the strengthening of its sales footprint in Europe by partnering with Cisper. Cisper provides European customers interested in SensThys’ highly differentiated products both local stock and same time-zone sales support.
“We are highly selective about the channel partners we work with”, explained Neil Mitchell, SensThys VP Sales & Marketing. “We look for innovative, dynamic partners that understand how to exploit highly differentiated products and services. We’re thrilled to announce Cisper as our European channel partner”.
“We are impressed by the thinking that as gone into the SensThys product line”, said Leon de Ridder, Cisper Managing Director. “We only want to take on innovative products offering our customers significant differentiation for their solutions. We have found that capability with SensThys”.
Cisper supports the following SensThys products:
- Remote temperature and moisture sensing for manufacturing, medical and cold-chain applications
- EPIC – integrated error correction for IoT applications requiring high data integrity
- Remote configuration and upgrades using RESTful API
- Security with TLS 1.2 encryption
- SensArray Enterprise and Core integrated RAIN RFID readers enabling 3 external antennas for a 4-port solution
- SensRF-101 – Robust IP68 RFID antennas for high-volume applications requiring easy mounting with clean aesthetics
Read more about the SensThys products.
SensThys offers the world’s most functionally integrated RFID and sensor solutions with novel networking capabilities. SensThys products are designed to be attractive, unobtrusive, and deployable in a wide range of settings, from warehouses to retail spaces, while focusing on solution economics, and ease of use. These products enable the lowest-cost deployed solutions, in addition to ensuring robust power management and data networking.
Cisper is an international distributor of Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) products and systems. At Cisper you will find the most comprehensive range of best-performing UHF/RAIN RFID hardware and tags from world-leading manufacturers. Cisper offers equipment such as UHF/RAIN RFID readers, antennas and tags, BLE gateways and BLE-tags and wireless 4G/5G and NB-IoT routers.