TSL 2128P RFID Reader is our Spotlight Product of March 2021!
The TSL 2128P Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader provides Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), with optional barcode scanning functionality. The unit can be used in batch mode using an optional Micro SD card, or can be connected via USB through the ePop-Loq® socket, or connected to a host device via Bluetooth. The TSL ePop-Loq connector allows data and charge connections to be passed from the reader to an attached device, such as a smartphone or handheld terminal. The unique ePop-Loq system is also designed to safely separate when the reader is subject to large impacts, such as when dropped. The 2128P can read and write to EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 UHF RFID transponders.
Enhanced Modes of Operation
The 2128P UHF RFID Reader can provide in-reader tag de-duplication for more than 50,000 unique tags from more than 1 million tag reads. In addition the reader can store on-board (using the embedded micro SD card) more than 500 million unique tags with date and time stamping for a truly powerful batch collection mode of operation.
Sophisticated user feedback provides the most configurable, in-depth and capable ‘search and find’ features currently available.
Single Point Charge Solution
The 2128P Docking Station allows charging of both the 2128P UHF RFID Reader and a smartphone or handheld terminal attached via an ePop-Loq® mount. This unique design can accommodate a wide range of devices from many handheld and smartphone manufacturers. The 2128P Docking Station Kit is supplied separately and includes the docking station, power supply unit and a USB data cable.
Ultra Secure Data Gathering Option
As the ePop-Loq® system provides a wired connection between the host device and RFID Reader, sensitive data can be given that extra level of security by avoiding the use of wireless data transfer. The 2128P supports batch data collection and is equipped with a Micro SD socket and a real time clock. Up to 500 million transponder EPCs can be stored on a 32GB Micro SD card (optional purchase). This provides the ability to collect and log data even if USB or Bluetooth® communication channels are not available. Docking the 2128P then enables this data to be synchronised with a PC.
- Lightweight UHF RFID reader.
- 2D barcode data capture option available.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Bluetooth Version 4.2.
- Supports both Bluetooth Classic as well as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Can be operated in Serial Port Profile (SPP) or Human Interface Device mode (HID), as well as supporting iApp2 for Apple iOS devices.
- Integrated ePop-Loq socket.
- Ultra secure data gathering option.
- Supports batch data collection.
- Equipped with a Micro SD socket and real time clock.
- Supports automatic re-connect mode for both Android and Apple devices.
- Optional power handle that offers approximately three times the capacity of the original battery.
Do you want more information about the TSL 2128P Bluetooth UHF RFID reader? Please contact us. Back to news