Times-7 are excited to introduce the new True RAIN RFID NearField Antenna Series.
The True RAIN RFID NearField antennas impress with an extremely defined read zone on the antennas surface only. Their unique abilities open a wide range of opportunities to improve the read accuracy in a variety of applications, where far-field antennas would fail.
General near-field antenna benefits:
- Close proximity tag reading
- Avoid unwanted stray reads
- Ideal for liquids and metals tracking
What makes Times-7 True NearField Antennas so special:
- No surface dead zone
- Times-7 True NearField Antennas operate using magnetic energy only (less far-field components than common NF antennas in the market)
- The Times-7 near-field antenna design is the first and only antenna that can scale in size
- Very large footprint available, which lowers the cost and complexity during installation as fewer readers, cables etc. are required